Introduction to Trailblazer.me
Trailblazer.me profiles are a great way to share your accomplishments with the community. In addition to your Salesforce certifications, you can share your MuleSoft certifications to your Trailblazer.me profile. You will be able to share the full scope of your Salesforce skills and encourage others to learn more about all that Salesforce has to offer.
To add your ecosystem certifications to your Trailblazer.me profile, review the steps below:
1. Login to Trailhead.
2. Select your profile avatar and from the dropdown select Settings.
3. In Settings, select Connected Accounts.
4. Under the Email Accounts section, add the email address associated with your Slack, Tableau, or MuleSoft accounts.
5. Once your email is confirmed, your active ecosystem certifications will automatically be displayed in your profile.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is a Trailblazer.me profile?
- Learn more about Trailblazer.me profile by reviewing this Trailhead Profile Overview Article
2. How do I share my Trailblazer.me profile so others can see my achievements?
- Once you’ve created a vanity URL, you can share that URL with others so they can see all of your hard work. If your profile is public, anyone can view the certification name, dates, and certification description. Only you can see your certification status and the details (i.e. “Active” or “Maintenance Due”) and other details under “This information is only visible to you.”
3. Can I hide my Trailblazer.me profile if I don’t want to display my certifications?
- You can toggle the "Public Profile" button in the Privacy section of Profile Settings if you do not want your profile to be publicly visible.
4. I’ve added the email address on my ecosystem certification account, but I don’t see those certifications on my Trailblazer.me profile. What do I do next?
- Submit a case with the Trailhead Help team ( Trailhead Help ) for additional assistance.
To learn more about adding Salesforce and ecosystem certifications to your Trailblazer.me profile, please visit the Trailhead Help article: How to Add Ecosystem Certifications to Trailblazer.me profiles