FTCs allow procurement when the details of the required training and certification services are not known or readily available.
- FTC accounts are a great solution when:
- Required courses, number of attendees, locations, and delivery methods are not yet defined.
- Budget is set aside for future purchase of training and certification services for previously unanticipated needs.
- FTCs are easier to administer:
- Can be purchased centrally and allocated to teams within an organization.
- A simple Credit Key can be used to allow students to self-register for services and apply the credits.
- FTCs can leverage scale:
- Volume purchase allows discount to be applied.