Flexible Training Credits can be paid for by credit card or by order form / invoice. You cannot use existing training credits to purchase additional training credits.
Paying via credit card
1. Go to training.mulesoft.com and from the top right corner, select Training from the dropdown menu. Login.
2. Select Training credits from the navigation.
3. Enter the quantity of Training credits you wish to purchase.
4. Enter Customer Information and Card Details, and tick I agree to MuleSoft Training’s terms and conditions.
5. Click Buy Now.
6. Click to View Details, and associate the credits purchased to an account. You must associate the Training Credits with your Group for learners to use them.
7. Click Change Owner Group in the upper right hand corner.
8. Select the appropriate Group. Click Select and Close.
9. You have now associated the Flexible Training Credits with an Account.
10. Navigate back to your Dashboard.
11. Review the new balance of FTCs under Flexible Training Credits for your Group.
Paying via invoice / order form
To purchase additional training credits by invoice or order form, contact your MuleSoft Account Manager directly.
- Using your corporate email address, submit a request to the MuleSoft Training Help Center and include the quantity of credits needed.
- Include the Training Credit Account Owner on the request, as they will need to purchase the Training Credits.
- Our operations team will send the Training Credit Account Owner a quote.
- Once the quote is paid, the Training Credit Account Owner will automatically receive an email stating that the credits have been added to their account.