Your account is only eligible for extension if you're currently enrolled in an on-going MuleSoft.U Development Fundamentals course.
Accounts are extended automatically during Week 2 of the MuleSoft.U course. You should not have to do anything.
If your account expires, please review the following instructions:
- First, check if your Anypoint Platform trial account email address matches the email address you used to register for the MuleSoft.U class.
- If you used the SAME email address to create your Anypoint Platform trial account and to register for the MuleSoft.U class, your latest Anypoint Platform trial account will be automatically extended.
- If you used a DIFFERENT email address to create your Anypoint Platform trial account than you did to register for the MuleSoft.U class, you must change the email associated with your latest Anypoint Platform trial account. After changing the email address, your account should be automatically extended within 8 hours.
To check and/or change your Anypoint Platform account email address:
- Log in to https://anypoint.mulesoft.com/.
- Click your initials in the upper-right corner of the page.
- In the drop-down menu that appears, select Profile.
- Locate the email associated with the account on the Profile page.
- If the email address is different than the one that this email was sent to, change it.
If your Anypoint Platform trial still hasn’t been extended and your Anypoint Platform trial account and MuleSoft.U class registration emails match, submit a request here.