Don't worry, your course can either be found in the 'Current' or 'Completed' section of your Training Account. You can still access all the content, even if you've marked the modules as 'Completed'.
Articles in this section
- I have a MuleSoft.U question that's not listed here..
- Where is my MuleSoft.U certification exam voucher?
- Help! I'm trying to create a new API project, but the API Definition section is missing from API Manager.
- Why does my trial account look different from the videos?
- How can I extend my Anypoint Platform trial account?
- How do I mark my course as complete?
- What do I do if I accidentally marked my course as complete?
- Help! I have an issue with the MuleSoft.U course videos..
- Help! I have an issue with the MuleSoft.U quizzes/DIY exercises.
- Why do I have to use a community forum to get support for MuleSoft.U training?