Don't worry, you don't actually need to mark the modules as completed in order to move through or complete the course. If you really would like to "complete" the course - go back into each section & homework of each module (and the modules themselves) and check it's marked complete.
Articles in this section
- I have a MuleSoft.U question that's not listed here..
- Where is my MuleSoft.U certification exam voucher?
- Help! I'm trying to create a new API project, but the API Definition section is missing from API Manager.
- Why does my trial account look different from the videos?
- How can I extend my Anypoint Platform trial account?
- How do I mark my course as complete?
- What do I do if I accidentally marked my course as complete?
- Help! I have an issue with the MuleSoft.U course videos..
- Help! I have an issue with the MuleSoft.U quizzes/DIY exercises.
- Why do I have to use a community forum to get support for MuleSoft.U training?