Instructor-led training (either live online or in a classroom) is generally more impactful learning than self-study for multiple days of content, but the reality depends on schedules and budgets. If you have a project starting in a couple weeks and you need to get up to speed quickly, then instructor-led-training is for you. If you need after-hours training or are budget constrained, then consider a MuleSoft.U class.
Articles in this section
- What is MuleSoft.U?
- What is the format of MuleSoft.U classes?
- Why / when / how do I turn in homework for MuleSoft.U classes?
- What happens if I don't keep up with the course schedule?
- I've signed up for a MuleSoft.U class. Can I get all the content at once?
- How long do I have access to the videos?
- How big are MuleSoft.U classes?
- Should I take instructor-led or self-study training?
- Why is MuleSoft.U training free, but MuleSoft's instructor-led training has an appreciable price?
- How do I give feedback?