MuleSoft.U training is designed to be highly automated to make MuleSoft training accessible to tens of thousands of people per year at zero cost to the students and low cost to MuleSoft. Instructor-led training involves interaction with an instructor, additional support from the Training department, and an accelerated learning schedule. All of these have appreciable costs, necessitating charging a fee for any instructor-led training. As with many businesses, the free option is great if it works for your scenario and the paid option is available for those with additional needs.
Articles in this section
- What is MuleSoft.U?
- What is the format of MuleSoft.U classes?
- Why / when / how do I turn in homework for MuleSoft.U classes?
- What happens if I don't keep up with the course schedule?
- I've signed up for a MuleSoft.U class. Can I get all the content at once?
- How long do I have access to the videos?
- How big are MuleSoft.U classes?
- Should I take instructor-led or self-study training?
- Why is MuleSoft.U training free, but MuleSoft's instructor-led training has an appreciable price?
- How do I give feedback?