Self-paced training is designed to be highly automated to make MuleSoft training accessible to tens of thousands of people per year at zero cost to the students and low cost to MuleSoft. Instructor-led training involves interaction with an instructor, additional support from the Training department and an accelerated learning schedule. All of these have appreciable costs, necessitating charging a fee for any instructor-led training. As with many businesses, the free option is great if it works for your scenario and the paid option is available for those with additional needs.
Articles in this section
- Self-paced training history
- Should I take Instructor-led or Self-paced training?
- How do I register for a Self-paced training?
- What is the cost of Self-paced training?
- Why is Self-paced training free, but MuleSoft's Instructor-led training has an appreciable price?
- What is the format of Self-paced Training?
- How long do I have access to the videos?