Please note that while the MCD - Connector Specialist and non-proctored MCD - Integration and API Associate exams are no longer available, the certifications themselves are still valid for the full two year issuance.
Articles in this section
- Certification Exam Terms and Conditions
- What is the new MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 exam?
- Is a course required to take either of the Architecture exams?
- What should an Architecture exam candidate be able to do?
- Who should take a MuleSoft Certified Architecture exam?
- How do I get started with MuleSoft architecture?
- What if I already have the MuleSoft Certified Architect - Solution Design Specialist certification?
- What is the new MuleSoft Certified Platform Architecture - Level 1 exam?
- Help! Which exam should I take?
- What is the new MCD - Level 1 (Mule 4) exam?