One of the ways we are able to offer this training for free is by leveraging peer support. Check the forums to see if your question has already been answered or to post your new question. The Training department DOES actively monitor and participate in the forums to ensure questions are being answered promptly and appropriately, but we can not answer your questions directly.
Articles in this section
- CONNECT:Now Instructor Office Hours
- My Self-paced course isn't on my dashboard, can I sign up again?
- I had completed some self-paced training, why is it back to the start?
- I completed the training, how can I get certified?
- How can I extend my Anypoint Platform trial account?
- I have an issue with the quizzes/DIY exercises.
- Why do I have to use a community forum to get support for Self-paced training?
- Can I consult with a MuleSoft Instructor during Self-paced training?
- If I have technical questions from class assignments or projects, do I contact the MuleSoft training department?
- I have a question that's not listed here..