The Self-paced training does not include direct access to instructors. Those who need interaction with an instructor should purchase Instructor-led training classes, such as Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals. If you have questions during the Self-paced training, check the forums to see if your question has already been answered or to post your new question. The MuleSoft Community forums are extremely active and well monitored and provide the crowdsourcing scale to help thousands of students.
Articles in this section
- My Self-paced course isn't on my dashboard, can I sign up again?
- I completed the training, how can I get certified?
- How can I extend my Anypoint Platform trial account?
- I have an issue with the quizzes/DIY exercises.
- Why do I have to use a community forum to get support for Self-paced training?
- Can I consult with a MuleSoft Instructor during Self-paced training?
- If I have technical questions from class assignments or projects, do I contact the MuleSoft training department?
- I have a question that's not listed here..