MuleSoft.U classes do not include direct access to instructors. Those who need interaction with an instructor should purchase instructor-led training such as Anypoint Platform Development: Fundamentals. If you have questions during a MuleSoft.U class, check the forums to see if your question has already been answered or to post a new question. The MuleSoft Community forums are extremely active and well monitored and provide the crowdsourcing scale to help thousands of students.
Articles in this section
- Help! I'm trying to create a new API project, but the API Definition section is missing from API Manager.
- Why does my trial account look different from the videos? For example, I can't access Design Center.
- How can I extend my Anypoint Platform trial account?
- How do I mark my course as complete?
- What do I do if I accidentally marked my course as complete?
- Help! I have an issue with the MuleSoft.U course videos..
- Help! I have an issue with the MuleSoft.U homework.
- Help! I have an issue with the MuleSoft.U quizzes.
- Why do I have to use a community forum to get support for MuleSoft.U training?
- Can I consult with a MuleSoft instructor during MuleSoft.U training?