We know you’ll have questions, but with thousands of people in a course, answering questions via email isn’t feasible. One of the ways we are able to offer this training for free is by leveraging peer support. The MuleSoft Community forum is extremely active and well monitored and provide the crowdsourcing scale to help thousands of students.
Articles in this section
- I have a MuleSoft.U question that's not listed here..
- Where is my MuleSoft.U certification exam voucher?
- Help! I'm trying to create a new API project, but the API Definition section is missing from API Manager.
- Why does my trial account look different from the videos?
- How can I extend my Anypoint Platform trial account?
- How do I mark my course as complete?
- What do I do if I accidentally marked my course as complete?
- Help! I have an issue with the MuleSoft.U course videos..
- Help! I have an issue with the MuleSoft.U quizzes/DIY exercises.
- Why do I have to use a community forum to get support for MuleSoft.U training?