We know you’ll have questions, but with thousands of people in a course, answering questions via email isn’t feasible. One of the ways we are able to offer this training for free is by leveraging peer support. The MuleSoft Community forum is extremely active and well monitored and provide the crowdsourcing scale to help thousands of students.
Articles in this section
- My Self-paced course isn't on my dashboard, can I sign up again?
- I had completed some self-paced training, why is it back to the start?
- I completed the training, how can I get certified?
- How can I extend my Anypoint Platform trial account?
- I have an issue with the quizzes/DIY exercises.
- Why do I have to use a community forum to get support for Self-paced training?
- Can I consult with a MuleSoft instructor during Self-paced training?
- If I have questions, do I contact the MuleSoft training department?
- I have a question that's not listed here..