Why are MuleSoft Training Credits being converted to Salesforce Learning Credits?
- MuleSoft Training is integrating its learning experiences with Trailhead Academy to bring the same world-class learning experiences to a single destination alongside Salesforce and Tableau learning. Moving from MuleSoft Training Credits to Salesforce Learning Credits enables a consistent user experience and a flexible payment option for Trailhead Academy customers across all expert-led classes and certifications.
What are Salesforce Learning Credits and Salesforce Virtual Learning Credits Access?
- Salesforce Learning Credits and Salesforce Virtual Learning Credits Access, are a flexible payment option for Trailhead Academy expert-led learning and certifications, including Tableau and MuleSoft expert- led learning and certifications.
- Salesforce Learning Credits can be redeemed across public classes, private workshops, immersive learning events, subscription offerings (Tableau Training Pass and Trailhead Academy Subscriptions) and bulk certifications.
- For more detailed information on Salesforce Learning Credits and how to use them, visit the Salesforce Learning Credits FAQ and Redemption Process guide.
Are MuleSoft Training Credits (MTC) equal in value to Salesforce Learning Credits?
- Each MuleSoft Training Credit represents a $250 USD in Training and Certification value. Each Salesforce Learning Credits or each Salesforce Virtual Learning Credits Access represents $1 USD in Training and Certification value. For each unused MTC in your current account balance, you will receive 250 Salesforce Learning Credits.
Can I still use MTC to purchase Training and Certification products?
- MuleSoft Training Credits are no longer available for purchase or issued. All remaining MuleSoft Training Credits in existing accounts will be converted to Salesforce Learning Credits for use. Accounts with existing MuleSoft Training Credits will receive an email containing a unique promo code to access their new credits balance converted to Salesforce Learning Credits value along with instructions on how to use their newly converted Salesforce Learning Credits. These Learning Credits can be used toward the cost of public classes, private workshops, immersive learning events, subscription offerings (Tableau Training Pass and Trailhead Academy Subscriptions) and bulk certifications.
What do I need to do to register for Instructor-led classes?
- Starting February 1, 2023, all Instructor-led class users will need to create a Trailblazer.me ID and establish their My Learning dashboard to interact with class requirements on Trailhead Academy.
- NOTE: MuleSoft self-paced training and MuleSoft certification exams are not moving to Trailhead Academy at this time.
Is there a specific process to redeem these Salesforce Learning Credits? What if I have more questions?
- For more information, click Salesforce Learning Credits FAQ and Redemption process.
Who do I contact to register for MuleSoft Instructor-led training after February 1, 2023?
- You can register for a MuleSoft class directly through the Trailhead Academy Expert-Led Classes drop down menu by specifying MuleSoft as the product and search for the MuleSoft class title. You can also contact your Trailhead Account Executive (TAE) for assistance. If you’re unsure who your TAE is, please submit a Trailhead Help case and we will respond within 24 - 48 hours.
What if I want to register for a MuleSoft certification exam or enroll in MuleSoft self-paced learning?
- Users wishing to purchase certification exams via credit card payment can continue to access training.mulesoft.com to purchase and register for MuleSoft certification exams not earned through expert-led training courses.
- To use the Salesforce Learning Credits promo code option to purchase certification exams, users will need to submit a Trailhead Help case and we will respond within 24 - 48 hours. The Salesforce Learning Credits promo code will not work on training.mulesoft.com.
- Users can continue to self-register for free self-paced training on training.mulesoft.com
Is there a guide to help me through the transition to Trailhead Academy?
- Yes! The MuleSoft Expert-Led Training Experience Guide will lead you through the transition to Trailhead Academy for MuleSoft Instructor-led Classes.
Where can I find answers to general questions about Trailhead Academy Instructor-led classes?
- Answers can be found in the Trailhead Academy General Instructor-led Class Questions