An Account Owner in an organization is a person who is responsible for managing and approving the use of Flexible Training Credits (FTCs) to a group of learners in the organization.
As the Account Owner:
1. Go to training.mulesoft.com and from the top right corner, select Training from the Login dropdown menu. Log in to your Training account.
2. On your learner dashboard, scroll down to your account under Flexible Training Credits (FTCs). Click the Group name.
3. Under Usage, the pending FTC requests from Group members are listed.
4. When you click Approve, for each pending course or certification event, that event will now appear on the learner’s dashboard.
5. You can also approve pending requests from the “Pending approval” option in the dropdown menu.
6. Account Owners also receive an email notification for pending approvals and they can approve or deny training requests from the email link.
For an overview of the FTCs purchase, how the FTC Account Owner uses FTCs to enroll Group members in training and certifications, and approves training requests, view this short video (4:17) below: