Exams will now only be available to the learner for six (6) months after purchase. A learner will only be able to schedule the exam within six (6) months of purchase. Purchase includes the following events:
- Purchasing the exam with a credit card or Flexible Training Credits (FTC)
- Earning the exam through completing a course
- Being granted the exam through a special offer
Whether a learner has purchased the exam separately or is automatically enrolled following a training course, certification exams must be scheduled and completed within six (6) months of arrival in the learner's dashboard.
- The learner will only be able to see scheduling options for the six (6) months following the date they receive the exam.
- If they wait to begin the process and schedule their exam five (5) months after they receive the exam in their dashboard, the learner will have only one (1) month left to complete the exam.
NOTE: This impacts all certification exams issued after May 31, 2021. For all learners who have an existing certification attempt in their dashboards, there will be no expiration date assigned in this phase.