Only a flexible training credit (FTC) account owner can add other members to a Group FTC account. Once a person is added to the account, they may purchase training courses and exams from this account at the time of the checkout.
- From your Dashboard, scroll down to the My Groups section
- Locate the FTC account to add the Learner
- Click Members to see the list of group members
- Click Add Members located at the upper right corner
- Click Enter Emails a pop-up modal appears to Add to this group
- Enter the user email(s) separated by a comma
- Click the "Send welcome email to new users"
- Click Save. A pop-up message informs you the new members were added
- Click OK, then Close to return to the Members screen
- Verify that the users were added
Please contact MuleSoft Training if you have any questions managing your FTC Group Account members.