Our certification exams must be taken through our testing vendor partner, Kryterion. It is possible to take these exams EITHER in any of the hundreds of Kryterion testing centers worldwide OR online from any computer with a qualifying web camera via Kryterion‘s industry-leading Webassesor Online Proctoring program.
Articles in this section
- What is the new MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 exam?
- Is a course required to take either of the Architecture exams?
- What should an Architecture exam candidate be able to do?
- Who should take a MuleSoft Certified Architecture exam?
- How do I get started with MuleSoft architecture?
- What if I already have the MuleSoft Certified Architect - Solution Design Specialist certification?
- What is the new MuleSoft Certified Platform Architecture - Level 1 exam?
- Help! Which exam should I take?
- What is the new MCD - Level 1 (Mule 4) exam?
- Should I take the MCD - Integration and API Associate exam or the MCD - Level 1 exam?