Proctored exams are the industry standard for guaranteeing identity security. A proctored exam means that candidates must be monitored as they take the exam. Candidates have two options for signing up for the exam:
Kryterion Testing Centers
- There are hundreds of testing centers available globally, and several hundred in India alone. We recommend planning in advance - schedule your exam at least 2 weeks before your desired exam date.
- See test-taker instructions for the testing center exam here.
- Download the onsite proctoring guide here.
- Candidates can register for an exam and start taking it 15 minutes later.
- Candidates may use their internal webcam for this exam: they do not need to use an external one, as is necessary for the MCD - Professional exam. They will be monitored through this webcam, so their surrounding area should be quiet.
- Students must verify that their system meets the required webcam and upload/download speeds of
- 1 Mbps upload / download
- Ping <200ms
- Jitter <50ms
- See test-taker instructions for the online-proctored exam here.
- Download the online proctoring guide here.
Please note that individuals in India may especially encounter difficulties with unreliable internet connections. They must make sure their connection meets the above speed requirements. For more information on requirements please see Kryterion’s online readiness check. If you have even the slightest uncertainty about your connection, we strongly recommend registering for an exam at one of the Kryterion Testing Centers.