One of the ways we are able to offer this training for free is by leveraging peer support. Check the forums to see if your question has already been answered or to post a new question. The Training department DOES actively monitor and participate in the forums to ensure questions are being answered promptly and appropriately.
Articles in this section
- I have a MuleSoft.U question that's not listed here..
- Where is my MuleSoft.U certification exam voucher?
- Help! I'm trying to create a new API project, but the API Definition section is missing from API Manager.
- Why does my trial account look different from the videos?
- How can I extend my Anypoint Platform trial account?
- How do I mark my course as complete?
- What do I do if I accidentally marked my course as complete?
- Help! I have an issue with the MuleSoft.U course videos.. (Mule 3 version only)
- Help! I have an issue with the MuleSoft.U quizzes/DIY exercises.
- Why do I have to use a community forum to get support for MuleSoft.U training?