In July 2018, MuleSoft released a new base-level architecture exam:
- Proctored, available online using a web-cam AND in global testing centers
- 58 questions, 120 minutes
Cost: $375 standalone purchase, OR 1.5 Flexible Training Credits, OR with a voucher received during Anypoint Platform Architecture: Application Networks instructor-led training course.
The MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect - Level 1 exam validates that an architect has the required knowledge and skills to direct the emergence of an effective application network out of individual integration solutions following API-led connectivity across an organization using Anypoint Platform. S/he should be able to:
- Optimize and shape the Anypoint Platform deployment in the specific organizational context, working with business, infrastructure, InfoSec, and other teams.
- Define how Anypoint Platform is used in conjunction with other tools and applications in the organization.
- Define the usage of Anypoint Platform and the corresponding organizational and process changes needed to help the Platform be sustainable.
- Provide guidance and drive creation of standards, reusable assets, and automation required for scale and multi-LOB adoption.