The new Architecture exams (MCIA - L1 and MCPA - L1) don’t change anything for an existing MCA - Solution Design Specialist. Any issued certification is still valid and will last the full two years. The certifications validate different knowledge and skill sets of different roles within an organization.
Articles in this section
- What is the new MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 exam?
- Is a course required to take either of the Architecture exams?
- What should an Architecture exam candidate be able to do?
- Who should take a MuleSoft Certified Architecture exam?
- How do I get started with MuleSoft architecture?
- What if I already have the MuleSoft Certified Architect - Solution Design Specialist certification?
- What is the new MuleSoft Certified Platform Architecture - Level 1 exam?
- Help! Which exam should I take?
- What is the new MCD - Level 1 (Mule 4) exam?
- Should I take the MCD - Integration and API Associate exam or the MCD - Level 1 exam?