What should an Architecture exam candidate be able to do?
What should the candidate be able to do to pass the MCPA - L1 exam?
- Optimize and shape the Anypoint Platform deployment in the specific organizational context, working with business, infrastructure, InfoSec, and other teams.
- Define how Anypoint Platform is used in conjunction with other tools and applications in the organization.
- Define the usage of Anypoint Platform and the corresponding organizational and process changes needed to help the Platform be sustainable.
- Provide guidance and drive creation of standards, reusable assets, and automation required for scale and multi-LOB adoption.
What should the candidate be able to do to pass the MCIA - L1 exam?
- Create the high-level design of integration solutions and guide implementation teams on the choice of Mule Components and patterns to use in the detailed design and implementation.
- Select the deployment approach and configuration of the Anypoint Platform with any of the available deployment options (MuleSoft-hosted or customer-hosted control plane and runtime plane).
- Design Mule applications for any of the available deployment options of the Anypoint Platform runtime plane.
- Apply standard development methods covering the full development lifecycle (project preparation, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, and support) to ensure solution quality.
- Advise technical teams on performance, scalability, reliability, monitoring and other operational concerns of integration solutions on Anypoint Platform.
- Design reusable assets, components, standards, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects.