Q: I have signed up for the MuleSoft.U Flow Design course. What exactly is covered in this course?
A: See course details for MuleSoft.U Flow Design.
Q: Where do I download the course materials from?
A: To download the course materials:
- Log into MuleSoft’s Learning Management System (LMS) using the email address that you used to register for the course.
- Click My Training Account at the top-right corner; this should take you to the My Learning dashboard.
- On the My Learning dashboard, you should see a number of cards, one for each class that you registered. (Note: There are two tabs below My Learning: Current and Completed. Current represents the courses you are currently taking. Completed represents the courses you have completed. You should be in the Current tab.)
- Click the MuleSoft.U Flow Design card.
- Click Course Resources at the bottom-right corner. The Course Resources page appears, showing two tabs, Overview and Course Resources.
- Click the Course Resources tab. The downloadable student files zip appear at the bottom.
Q: After I enrolled in the MuleSoft.U Flow Design course and started to take the course, I saw one or more messages on the right sidebar saying “Your access will be available shortly,” and no other content is shown. What’s wrong?
A: It takes some time for the LMS to recognize your enrollment in a course, hence the messages you saw. Just wait a little before you access the course again and you should be able to see the content.
Q: What are the software and hardware requirements for this course?
A: Since Anypoint Flow Designer is a web-based application development tool, the only software you need to take the course is the latest version of a web browser such as Google Chrome. There are no hardware requirements. In addition, you need to create the following:
For step-by-step instructions on how to set up your computer for the course, consult the walkthrough, “Set up your computer for class,” in the module, “Introducing the Course.”
Q: How long do I wait before my question is answered?
A: We in MuleSoft’s Global Training moderate the forums on a regular basis. While we cannot give you an estimated response time, we will strive to answer help your questions as soon as we can.
Q: What can I do to help speed up the process of getting help?
A: Explain the problem you encountered in detail such as the Flow Designer version you are using, a brief error message, a screenshot of the error, how to reproduce the error, and if possible an error log file. These would enable us to help you solve the problem.