If you no longer have access to that email account (for example, your corporate email address from a past job), you will need to create a new account. If you would like us to check if you already have an account, send a request to MuleSoft Training Support.
Articles in this section
- User Data Agreement (Opt-in)
- How do I change the training course time zone from the US Pacific time zone?
- How do I determine what courses I need?
- How do I determine the prerequisites for a course?
- How do I log into my MuleSoft Training account and manage my learnings?
- How do I reset my password?
- How do I update my training account profile?
- My email address is not recognized by the system
- How do I merge my training accounts?