Certain behaviors are not permitted during an exam. Actions and behaviors that result in terminating an exam include:
- Not being seated in a chair at a table or desk: Make sure that you are seated with your computer/laptop on a flat surface such as a table or desk. We do NOT allow the exam to be taken on your lap or the floor. Your exam will be terminated if you are seated on the floor.
- Talking aloud: Unless you have received an approved accommodation from us, talking or whispering aloud during the exam is not permitted. Contact MuleSoft Training to submit a request for accommodation at least two weeks (10 business days) prior to your desired Certification exam date.
- Wearing Sunglasses or Smartglasses: Only corrective (clear) glasses are permitted.
- Being out of camera view: Your face, chin to forehead, needs to be in the camera view at all times.
- Anyone entering your testing area: You may not have anyone else in your testing location with you.
- Anyone talking to you while you’re in your testing area: Additional noises, including other people talking to you, while you’re in your exam are not allowed.
- Looking off-screen: During the exam, you aren’t allowed any outside materials and your eyes should stay on the screen at all times while testing.
- Utilizing materials that are not allowed: You’re only allowed to have the materials permitted by your proctor.
- Taking pictures or screenshots of the exam: Taking pictures while in your exam, including screenshots, is not permitted. If you’re on a Mac and have a live human proctored launch, your proctor will even turn off the ability to use your keyboard screenshot hotkeys.
- Copying and pasting any elements of the exam: In most cases, our system will not allow you to copy and paste any content from your exam. Regardless of whether you can or cannot perform this function, our system will capture all events of copy and paste that occur.
- Utilizing a virtual machine: Virtual machines can be detected through the pre-exam system check, and are not permitted.
- Utilizing a secondary monitor: You are only allowed to use one monitor attached to one computer during your exam.
We recommend reviewing the MuleSoft Exam Readiness Kit before you schedule your exam.