Be sure to review the MuleSoft Exam Readiness Kit prior to scheduling your exam! You can also learn more about our Certification Exam Terms and Conditions.
Check Your Equipment:
Our exam environment supports Mac and PC computers.
You will need:
- Operating System: Make sure your are using the licensed operating systems and that your software is up to date. Linux operating system is not supported.
- A compatible browser: Google Chrome (preferred) or Mozilla Firefox
- A functioning microphone (some web cameras have them built-in)
- Multiple monitors and/or displays are NOT supported. If you have more than one monitor, you will need to disconnect all but the single monitor used for the exam.
- Google Chromebooks
- Tablets (Nexus, iPad, Tab, Note, etc.)
- Linux operating systems
- Windows 10 in S mode or Surface RT
- No running inside a virtual machine. You will be asked to reconnect using your host operating system to take your exam.
You will need to download the ProctorU Extension:
Select the correct ProctorU extension for your chosen browser: Chrome or Firefox.
Online proctor examination requires a strong and stable internet connection to support screen sharing and remote proctoring software. Issues with stability or speed may prevent you from testing or may cause issues during your exam. Try some of the tips below if you're experiencing issues with your internet.
Recommended Minimum Bandwidth Speeds
- Download: 1.5 MBPS
- Upload: 1 MBPS
There are a number of free online programs to test your Internet speeds, such as
We recommend that you use the Google search engine to find an internet speed test utility best suited for your network area.
Note: Hotspots and tethering are not supported due to stability issues.
Tips for Improving Your Internet Connection Speed
Make sure no one else is using the internet while you’re testing. Things like watching Netflix/Hulu or playing online video games, will slow down the connection and may disconnect you from your exam.
Unplug your router and modem for at least 30 seconds. Plug the modem back in and wait 60 seconds, then plug the router back in and wait two minutes. Restart your computer, and test your internet connection again.
If on Wi-Fi, connect VIA ethernet cable or move as close to the router as possible. (Keep in mind that no one else can be in your room!)
Review the current table of supported requirements for your camera, operating system, upload/download speeds, RAM, and connectivity ports.
|Webcam||640x480 resolution||1280x720 resolution|
|PC Users||Windows Vista||Windows 10 (10 S not supported)|
|MAC Users||Mac OS X 10.5 or higher||Mac OS x 10.15.5 Catalina|
|Internet Download Speed||.768 Mbps||1.5 Mbps|
|Internet Upload Speed||.384 Mbps||1 Mbps|
|RAM||1024 MB||2 GB|
|Connectivity Ports||1935, 843, 80, 443, 61613, UDP/TCP||1935, 843, 80, 443, 61613, UDP/TCP|
If your system does not meet the above criteria or you are experiencing issues even after following the troubleshooting steps. please Contact us to assist you.