In order to keep our exams secure, MuleSoft provides a PASS/FAIL, and the percentage score from each exam section. While the score is based on total questions answered correctly, we do not share the total number of questions answered correctly or incorrectly. Since exam questions are weighted differently, calculating your exam passing score based on the average topic score is not equal to the overall final exam passing score.
Articles in this section
- When will I receive a certificate if I pass a certification exam?
- What happens once I have finished, but not submitted my exam?
- How do I access exam results?
- How are the scores calculated for the Certification exam results?
- When is my exam certificate available and how do I download?
- My Certification is not appearing in my Learner account.
- How do I add my certification badge to my LinkedIn profile?
- How do I update my name on my certificate?
- How can I renew my certification?
- Can I become a MuleSoft-certified trainer?