What is MuleSoft Composer?
MuleSoft Composer (Composer) makes it easy to build process automation for data, using clicks instead of code. When you create a secure process to connect the information stored in different systems, you build a real-time, integrated view of your customers and your business.
How do I use Composer to build process automation?
To automate processes with Composer, you build a flow that contains the steps in the process, including:
- Selecting the data that you specify from a system such as Google Sheets, Tableau, Workday, or a Salesforce org.
- Performing actions on the data, such as copying it to another system
You choose when to trigger the flow: when something happens, like a change to a record or row, or at intervals of time that you specify. Flows can be as simple or complex as your business needs.
What MuleSoft Composer resources are available?
MuleSoft has a number of resources available in its documentation center to assist in using Composer, including:
- Composer Overview provides a first level overview of the Composer product capabilities, including an example and the steps necessary to create a flow.
- How Composer Works outlines how the different parts of a flow work together to automate processes.
- Getting Started guide to review the requirements, restrictions, and access considerations before your Composer setup.
- Preparation checklist to assemble the information you need before you build a flow.
- Build a Composer Flow detailed instructions to build, test, activate, and monitor a Composer Flow
- Composer Connector Reference for details of each connector type including connections, triggers, limits, and actions
- Knowledge Articles related to Composer from the MuleSoft user community.